Attending University is a lifetime investment
We offer over 50 years of professional experience in higher education
(as university administrators, admission officers, teachers, academic advisors)
- we are a “boutique” practice
- we accept a limited number of students
- we fully commit our personal dedication and diligence
- our students have direct access to us
- we handle our own research and communications
- patience, good humor, warm support and maximum flexibility are hallmarks of our customized service
- we CARE!
We care about our students’ SUCCESS in their university experience, not merely about their success in gaining admission to university
- we specialize in U.S. and U.K. university admission for American and international families
- we offer the most qualified and experienced team of counselors available
- we advise students and families with alternative educational interests and backgrounds (homeschoolers, independent learners)
- we advise students-athletes who wish to pursue athletics at university
- we assist young people who are eager to take up the challenge of personal and global responsibility that the privilege of an excellent higher education invokes
We counsel students interested in all areas of higher education:
- science, technology, engineering and math
- liberal arts – social sciences and humanities
- fine arts/design
- pre-professional studies (law, medicine, business)
Whether their interest is in neuroscience or nanotechnology, economic modeling or environmentalism, art history or entrepreneurship, young people’s academic choices and their learning experiences will influence society and the globe itself.
We know what makes a successful college student!
Our students have been accepted to…..
American Univ. (Paris)
Univ. of Bath, UK
|Bishop’s Univ., Canada