Student Portal: CustomCollegePlan
College Goals uses an online system to connect efficiency with our students.
CustomCollegePlan is a student portal that helps our students interact and communicate easily and efficiently with their College Goals counselor. Its easy-to-use features help our students organize and access information about all aspects of the college application process – from recording standardized test scores to researching colleges and assessing their realistic chances of acceptance at each college on their list. It is especially helpful in tracking college application tasks and keeping up with a ‘to do’ list, while ensuring the student knows about upcoming deadlines.
As part of our services, we provide each of our students with a CustomCollegePlan account. With this account, students can:
- keep basic profile information up-to-date, including GPA, degree interests and contact information
- message their counselor, for a quick conversation or to have questions answered; students can even post to the conversation via text message!
- access a suggested college list provided by their counselor, with personal notes about the colleges on the list
- research colleges using college profiles that are populated with continually updated data
- access web links to college resources for each college
- build their own “My List of Colleges” based on their counselor’s suggestions and any additional colleges they wish to include
- keep track of the college’s admission tasks for each college on their list
- save their test results for pre-loaded ACT and SAT dates (including SAT subject tests)
- plan their standardized test schedule using test registration deadlines
- keep track of Skype/phone/in-person meeting dates and times with their counselor